Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Favorites

I wanted to spread some etsy love today--so if you look to the right, under my store, you'll find "My Current Favorites". It's a listing of some of the beautiful things I've found on etsy. Wish I had thought to put it up awhile back--so people would buy some of them for me for Christmas! :) :) Maybe around my birthday....

I finished three gifts today, and worked some more on Husband's gift. Bug proceeded to tell him--AGAIN--that "we" worked on his Dive Flag Blanket today. Yes--she blabbed immediately after her nap the other day. Gotta love it! But it's different than the Dive Flag Blankets I've made so far. So while there's no surprise element, I think he'll like it.

While telling a friend about Bug's slip, Husband may have sold one of my Dive Flag Blankets, so that's cool!

Goodbye for now--be sure to check out the pretties at etsy!

MonsterBug Blankets
www.monsterbugblankets.com

No comments: