Monday, December 17, 2007

Presents Done--Check!

Well, the ones that have to be shipped, anyway. :) While I didn't take the "Buy Handmade" pledge this year, I can proudly say I only bought five gifts this year--and made 17 (?) so far--with more to be made! Sorry I didn't support others making handmade gifts, but I do enjoy creating gifts on my own! (Though I DID buy this awesome necklace for myself!)

I worked most of the day, finishing off the last three presents. I took pics, but will need to post them after Christmas. I'm thinking of offering these mysteriously unnamed gifts as custom orders on etsy.com--they will be perfect for new mothers, grandparents, mother's day, father's day, and even for kids heading off to college. One more idea in the notebook to work on--once January arrives! :)

I'm kind of scared about pushing things off to January--scared I'll end up not accomplishing what I'm wanting to do. I'm not very goal oriented--goals actually terrify me. :0 So this "goal" of starting a bunch of things in January makes me worry a bit. We'll see, I suppose. Just because I've been a certain way in the past does NOT mean I have to be that way now.

(Note: Sewing Guru--keep me on my toes!)

It's getting late and the screen keeps blurring. While some of it can be attributed to dirty glasses, the majority is sleepy eyes. I have much to do tomorrow! Husband is helping me bunches by entertaining the kiddos so I can work. :) And Bug keeps "sewing" nearby. It's been nice!

MonsterBug Blankets
www.monsterbugblankets.com

No comments: