Friday, January 11, 2008

Changing Pad Cover

So I don't like making curtains, but I found that I DO enjoy sewing changing pad covers. Alot. And I wish I had tried to make some about 3 years ago! I could've used a few extra--especially in fabrics I LOVED, not the wimpy yellow terry thing we've used all these years.

So here's the one I made today. I like it. It fits a contoured changing pad. The top and bottom ends have elastic to keep it on, and the long sides are turned under and finished.



I was able to finish the entire order for my mom's church today!!! And the box is labeled and all ready for my mail lady to collect off my porch tomorrow! I LOVE carrier pick ups--especially with kids! I don't have to lug them in and out of the car and into the slllloooooowwwww post office. (Wishing we had an automated post office, too!)

That's all for tonight--been a long, tiring week.

MonsterBug Blankets
www.monsterbugblankets.com







No comments: