Saturday, February 23, 2008

Appliqued Baby Blanket Set

Here it is--my new Appliqued Baby Blanket Set. Turtles for boys--coming soon!!!
I'm soooo excited about these new Baby Blanket Sets I'm making! I love to applique, and find these soooo fun to make! I have several ideas for these, too! Can't wait to get more made up to show off!!! (I have more details about this set on my website: www.monsterbugblankets.com.)

I'm looking at making some onesies to go along with--and maybe bibs, too. I also have TONS of ideas for an alternative to Tag Blankets--all coming soon!

Look at the blanket my sister-in-law brought me from Guatemala:

My sis #2 has a similar one in pink and blues, and I cuddled under it a ton when I was up north. Hearing Sis-in-Law was heading for a trip to see her parents, I gave her some money to get me one (since I'm the only one who hasn't been to Guatemala--couldn't make it for my brother's wedding). And this lovely orange blanket showed up today! YAH! I'd pretty much forgotten about it, so this was a great surprise!

That's it for today. :)

MonsterBug Blankets

www.monsterbugblankets.com

2 comments:

soandsewcrafty said...

Love the new set!

Baby Blanket Gift Ideas said...

I was surfing the net today and found your blog. You have some amazing things available. Very beautiful.

I have a site where I provide baby blanket gift ideas. I thought it might be mutually beneficial if we swapped blogroll links.

Please take a look at my site and see if it's something you might be interested in. http://babyblanketgiftguide.com If you are at all interested please shoot me an email and let me know the text you want me to use in your link. I'll get it up right away and then send you the text for my link.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jackie