Friday, February 1, 2008

Tag Blankets

Yesterday I was rather productive--a great surprise as I was sick. I finished these eight Tag Blankets (see above), finished hand-stitching two baby blankets, and ironed two pieces of white fabric--approximately 8+ yards. Not too bad! It felt great to get the Tag Blankets done, as I worked on them for three days. Pinning all those ribbons takes forever! (16x8=128 ribbons--ick!) I'm obsessed with them being as straight as possible--with every one of them lining up perfectly with the ones next to them! It's a bit ridiculous, but I hate when I see others' Tag Blankets, and they are just haphazardly sewn on. It looks so sloppy. Makes me think they are cutting corners elsewhere, too.

I'm not sure what I will get done today--it totally depends on naps and how I feel. I WANT to get alot done, but we'll see. My expectations often exceed my time!!! :)

MonsterBug Blankets
www.monsterbugblankets.com

No comments: