Thursday, March 20, 2008

Too Busy to Sew :(

I woke up from a short nap to see sunshine spilling all over my sewing table and workroom. Calling me, begging me to come and sit, enjoy the sun as I sew my heart out. Instead, I got to work on these:

271 business cards needed cutting out. Well, 271 minus how ever many Bug got ahold of with her scissors before I caught her! :) They really didn't take long to do--but it was BORING. Next I get to paint them ALL! Yah, what fun! But I love how they turn out, so I can't complain too much.

Husband had a surprise for me yesterday! He's buying a banner for MonsterBug Blankets--to hang for my craft fairs! YAH! I should get it next week--so I will have to post pictures. It's very simple--white, 2'x4', MonsterBug Blankets written on it and the website. And I'm going to paint dots on it--like my business cards--using two shades of green for the dots. I can't wait to see it done!

Been busy this week sewing labels onto half of my blankets and cooking up some chunky crayons. Bug likes helping with the crayons. She breaks them in half for me, and she chose which colors we'd work on yesterday--pink and purple--are you surprised??

I REALLY want to get two projects finished before next week Saturday. I want to finish the Turtle Applique Blanket Set--right now I have a turtle sewn onto white flannel for a burp cloth--that's it. I need to finish the burp cloth, sew another turtle onto the blanket fabric, and complete the blanket. And I want to get the remaining six Fish Play Blankets sewn. They need ribbons and fish sewn on, and then the squares have to be sewn together, turned out, and top stitched. If I can JUST get enough TIME!!!!

I need to run--places to go, people to see!

MonsterBug Blankets

http://www.monsterbugblankets.com/

No comments: