Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fabrics!

You see this gorgeous fabric??? It's Amy Butler, and I get to sew with it later this week--I'm sooooo excited!!! I've been commissioned to sew an adult-sized blanket/quilt with it, and I'm thrilled! :) I'm still deciding HOW to quilt it, though. Any suggestions??? Normally I've sewn diamonds or squares--but this seems like it needs something different. Maybe I should follow some of the curves in the design? I'll figure something out. I can't wait!!!



I woke up today with all kinds of Amy Butler fabric plans and ideas! I have some plans for the fabrics below--the green and blue, and the red with pale yellow dots behind it! Baby Quilt plans!!! Too many ideas, I know! :)

Enjoy looking at the fabrics--you don't need me to jabber, do you?! :)

MonsterBug Blankets

www.monsterbugblankets.com


No comments: