Friday, April 11, 2008

Not much sewing going on here. My punch card from The Front Porch Quilt Shoppe was filled up at my last visit, so I had $20 of free fabric to get--and felt like getting it yesterday. Of course, I spent more than the $20-- I think that's the plan! :) So here's what I bought--I wanted some things a little out of the ordinary for me. I think they're fun and colorful!



Wednesday, I sewed together the Amy Butler blanket made of the orange and blue fabrics. I still need to quilt it--and hope to get that done today! It's so pretty--I want to keep it! :) More reason to get busy sewing my own blanket!

I went through my fabrics the other day, setting things aside to work on while visiting family next week. I have lots I'd like to sew--IF I get the chance! I'm bummed though--my embroidery machine arrives today (YAH!) but I leave on Monday--without it! :( :( :( BOO HOO!

When I get back from vacation, I have a baby quilt to work on, and a Raggy-Tag Blanket order to fill. I'll also need to continue listing items on Etsy, as I still have less than half my things on there. I will also need to work on getting the team colors Play Blankets ready--and figure out a few other things to take into the children's boutique.

Until later!

MonsterBug Blankets

http://www.monsterbugblankets.com/

No comments: