Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby Bibs

Whew, I'm pooped. Been so busy the past two days--ironing, cutting, pinning, sewing..... Look what I've made:



These bibs are reversible--though the applique is only on one side--and I used camouflage and red/white/blue fabrics for them (since they'll be at the Ft Rucker PX next week!). They have a layer of flannel in the middle, and snap shut. I had soooooo much FUN making these. Lots of work, but I REALLY love to applique! It was fun figuring out where to place the flowers and fish, and playing with the different fabrics. I have twelve more to complete before beginning the matching burp cloths. I'm NOT appliqueing those--though that would be cute--I don't have the time or desire. I'm still trying to decide whether to sell the bibs and burp cloths separate, or together. If you have any input, I'd LOVE to hear it!

Well, I'm off to work some more!

MonsterBug Blankets
www.monsterbugblankets.com

2 comments:

MayRae said...

Those are adorable! Love the little fishes!

Dulce said...

Looks like you have been very busy, I love your new bibs.