Wednesday, June 18, 2008

4th of July T-shirt

This is the T-shirt I made for Bug today. :)



I was wanting to use flowers like this on a blanket for the Homefront Team's 4th of July Challenge. But I'm just not in the mood to make a blanket at this point. The idea is lovely, and I think it'll be pretty all done--but I don't know. I think the slowing down of sales is getting to me. I don't want to make something that may not sell. Though I've toyed with making the blanket pretty large--60"x60"--and using it as OUR 4th of July blanket! And taking it to lie on to watch the fireworks! That would be cool!

I received the neatest teddy bears in the mail yesterday! I bought them from camillam on etsy. They are AWESOME, and the kids can't get enough of them!

That's it for today!
MonsterBug Blankets
www.monsterbugblankets.com

1 comment:

MayRae said...

That sounds like a great idea for the challenge. Keep it for yourself so you can enjoy it. Could post it to sell as well, and if it doesn't before the 4th, then you've got something you can use year after year to watch those fireworks. Cute shirt too :)