Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family Time

I woke up this morning with motivation to sew. My dilemma--what to sew first? I finally figured out how I want my friend's baby quilt to look--mind you, her baby was born 3 days ago! Then before falling asleep last night, I zeroed in on a plan for The Homefront Team's 4th of July Challenge. So two GREAT items to sew--and a whole day to work on them! Then I realized the fabric I needed for both of them was brand new--and needed washing. So one load in the washer--shower, eat, get it in the dryer.

But sewing did not happen today. See, I have this adorable little family--a dear husband, and two kissable little munchkins. And they wanted mommy to come gallivanting with them today! So we traveled and shopped and ate lunch out, and had so much fun. We were all pretty pooped by the time we got home--naptime! :) And after my nap--I was just grumpy and still tired and there was no sewing gonna happen then! :)

Soooo, one day soon, I'm gonna get these projects done--I promise! Until then, I'm going to enjoy my family!

:) MonsterBug Blankets
http://www.monsterbugblankets.com/

No comments: