Monday, November 24, 2008

Purple Giraffe

Wow, last week felt GREAT! Once I settled down and relaxed, that is. And I FINALLY got my workroom back together--it looked amazing--well, till I had to hem a pair of pants and make Bug's birthday shirt--now it has strings all over the place, scraps of fabric, various scissors sitting here and there--but I did put the ironing board away!

So here is the shirt I made for Bug:
I originally was going to make her a purple ladybug, but she's been going on and on about how she's a giraffe (due to her lovey, Mr. Giraffe), so I drew up a few giraffe plans. I just remembered this afternoon that I had these corduroy fabrics in two shades of purple--it could NOT get much more perfect! I have hoodies for the kids for Christmas, so she MAY get another giraffe--or a poppy--we'll see! All I know is that I won't be able to pop on to check my blog while she's around this week now that I've posted her present! :) (Oh, and sorry for the poor pictures, it was dark out once I finished this.)
Since the only other thing I've sewn is a pair of pants, and I don't plan on showing them off, this is it for now!
MonsterBug Blankets




1 comment:

VeryVerdant said...

Oh, the shirt turned out to be cute!cute! Cute! She is going to love it! Very Clever!