Friday, November 7, 2008

This Week

Sooooo, I have two blog posts that I STARTED, but didn't want to finish. I don't know--I guess I started rambling and didn't care for what I wrote about 2/3rds of the way in. Sometimes I just need to jabber, I suppose, but then realize it's ridiculous (and I'm not going to pretend that today may not be ridiculous, too!).

The kids are playing so nice this am--I suppose I should try to sew. Oh sewing. What a week. So many plans, so little accomplished. I swear. I REALLY wanted next week to NOT be crazy, but well, we'll see.

We've been busy making Christmas Tree Crayons this week. I may not have time to sew, but the kids and I have had lots of time to unwrap crayons and then break them. Hmmmm--which do YOU think is more fun for them? Mainly they just enjoy hanging with Mommy and being helpful! And Mommy loves it, too! Bug is excited that the crayons will go to some little kids. She understands that I make things to sell, and that another kiddo will be on the receiving end of Mommy's work--and she likes that. :)

I found out this week that MonsterBug Blankets was in the December issue of Adoptive Families! They talked about or listed my Christmas Tree crayons! I donate a portion of all my sales to Samaritan's Purse--and for this reason I was featured. How cool! I received two emails from that article--one trying to get me to buy ad space in Parenting Magazine. And another ordering some Crayons from me! YAH! (With that sale, I was getting down LOW on Christmas Tree crayons--thus the flurry of crayon making this week!)

Ok--time to get some breakfast in my belly, get ready for the day, and get out to the post office to mail off an order (for a Merryville Playmat).

Till Later!
MonsterBug Blankets
www.monsterbugblankets.com

No comments: