Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cubs Order

Here's a custom order I finished up yesterday. For a Chicago Cubs fan. I love the cute, pink, fleece fabric! So cozy and soft. NOT a treat to sew with, mind you, but the end result was sweet! I made a 36"x36" baby blanket, a bib, burp cloth, and onesie.

Not much else going on this week--it's been a super-odd week--full of changes. Next week we should get back a bit to normal. I hope.

I picked up several more long sleeved tshirts and turtlenecks yesterday--for appliqueing. Can't wait! Next November I'll have TONS of shirts available--yah! :)

MonsterBug Blankets
www.monsterbugblankets.com

2 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Oh my gosh...what a cute set...I love them!
Robin
CreationsAnew

Very Verdant said...

Yeah!!!!
Love this set...
Go Cubs Go!