Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Surroundings--Photography by J. Holmes

I've had an idea of doing something with my photography since soon after I started--way back in Germany almost 6 years ago--even came up with a name back then--and designed some business cards. :) Surroundings--photography by J. Holmes. Cause I like to take pics of my surroundings. Nothing super exciting--but simple, which I like.

I finally opened a Flickr account today, so I could have a place to showcase a few photos. Now I feel like I'm naked to the world! Untouched photos--when I see so many that are "perfectly" photoshopped. I feel awkward and silly and not up to par--but hey, I'm out there now. No turning back! :) So stop by and look: http://www.flickr.com/photos/surroundingsphotography/
:) MonsterBug Blankets

4 comments:

Very Verdant said...

Can't wait to check it all out when we return home.

Allison said...

THanks for the sweet quilt love, and for stopping by!!! -Allison

beckagator said...

Liked your photos a lot, I had to share it with some friends because I'm so proud of my sis! Your new camera is great too, the pictures are nice and clear. You know I'm jealous because I want a new camera.

MonsterBug Blankets said...

Awwwww, B, you are so sweet! Thanks for being my sis! :)