Saturday, March 14, 2009

Appliqueing Onesies!

Oh My!  I had sooo much fun this afternoon!  I started on the onesies above--cutting flowers, adding details, pressing them on the onesies with wonder-under.  I still need to stitch them, but wanted to play first!  I have 8 more flower ones to make--then I'm going to try my hand at giraffes and helicopters.  I'm a little nervous about those, as they are new to me--but playing is soooo much fun--so I will enjoy them, I'm sure!  

I purchased these onesies a whole year ago!  A lady on etsy was getting rid of them--wish I'd purchased all that she had!  But I bought what I could afford, and I knew it would be awhile before I could get to playing with them....(never thought a YEAR later!)  Just seeing these makes me super-excited about the tshirts and hoodies I bought for the fall/winter!  (Which are laying in stacks on a chair in my workroom!  Monster likes to knock the top two or three over every time he passes by...)

Anyway, that's my fun for today!  I also worked on listing a few more burp cloths to my site, but then I realized I'd photographed them wrong. :P  And, with our new Mac (whooooohooooo!), I haven't figured out how to re-size the pictures--so the files are HUGE, and they take forever to load. :P  So just a few were done.  More later!

:) MonsterBug Blankets

4 comments:

cutesieclips said...

So, so stinkin cute!!! I love these! Now I just need to find a baby to buy one for! lol

Liz said...

adorable!!! i have to wait to see what size hannah will be in during the warm months here - she is 7 weeks and already outgrowing her 0-3 month clothes.
MAC photo help - select the pics you want to reduce file size, go to top menu - click File - then Export. Select JPEG as "kind" and then select size and quality - I usually do medium and large. Then select where you want iphoto to export them to. Easy! ;) (we just got a MAC desktop a couple months ago and that was one of the first things I wanted to figure out!)

Beth said...

CUTE!

Very Verdant said...

Great job girl...these are awesome. I am so looking forward to seeing all the Giraffe shirts.