Saturday, March 28, 2009

Busy Week, what i remember of it....

After clicking AGAIN on a couple of blogs I love, and getting frustrated that THEY hadn't updated recently....I realized I'd only updated my blog once in the past week and a half.  Oops.  

It's been a busy week.  Lots to sew, lots to clean, sick right in the middle, and storms that kept us on our toes!  (Bug was very upset when she didn't get to sleep in the tub.  It was lined with quilts just in case we had to hang out in it for a bit cause the "freight train" was coming.  Oh, you gotta love tornado season in SE Alabama!)  And with non-stop rain, I've had zero chances to get any pictures taken!  I think we get sunny weather until Wednesday or Thursday.  maybe.  we'll see.  

I almost have 8 more Propeller Onesies done and ready to list on etsy, I have a couple of custom blankets to get done and shipped by Wednesday, and I have 5 tshirts to make--similar to my giraffe and propeller onesies--for the bigger kiddos!  I'm hoping and praying I can get the shirts I want at Target.  I like their T's.  

That's about it--I'm getting that heavy feeling in my arms--too tired to hold them up! :)  Sleep tight!
MonsterBug Blankets


No comments: