Monday, March 2, 2009

Custom Order for C

I love realizing that I didn't take a "group shot" of my custom order AFTER it was packaged and waiting on the front porch for the mailman to pick up. So that just means you guys get to see three pictures instead of 1--ha! :) This order was for a Cozy Baby Blanket, a bib, and a burp cloth made with Mod Dots in Fire. The colors are bold and vivid--so pretty!
I have 42 baby onesies in the dryer right now--I believe my schedule has me appliqueing those in two weeks! I hate the wait, but there are many things to get busy with between today and then! I realized this weekend that I had 8 weeks until Troy Fest, so I came up with a plan to get everything done. When I made my plan, I thought I only had 15 short sleeved onesies--not 42--so they may take a little longer than I planned--but boy, was I EXCITED to have that many! I felt very limited in my plans until today when I realized my mistake. :) So far my plans include helicopters, poppies, and giraffes. :) :)
The next couple of days will be used to work on things for my niece-to-be! The shower is Saturday--and I just didn't realize it. :P So I have to get cracking!
:) MonsterBug Blankets

No comments: