Monday, April 27, 2009

TroyFest

MonsterBug Blankets Booth at TroyFest 2009
Front
Side
Back!
Whew, what a weekend!  Hot (90's+), busy (yah!), and lots of fun things to look at and buy!  I really enjoyed selling at TroyFest--the people in charge were gracious and bent over backwards to help all the vendors!  They planned a huge supper for when we set up on Friday, a good breakfast for Saturday morning--even bringing coffee around to all the tents, and they brought cold water bottles to us all day long on Sat and Sun. :)  And the people of Troy were great!  I've only been in Troy one other time--I visited the Antique Store in downtown--so I wasn't sure what to expect.  I was pleasantly surprised!  I especially liked hearing groups of people walk by, speaking foreign languages! :)  Above is my booth--I had THREE visible sides--could not have asked for a better spot!  All in all--a great weekend! 

:) MonsterBug Blankets

4 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Looks GREAT!!!!! I'm glad it was a great weekend.
Robin
CreationsAnew Photography & Design

Liz said...

looks beautiful! great job!

Very Verdant said...

I'm glad eveything went so well. So what's next??? Can't wait to see!

MonsterBug Blankets said...

What's next--hahaha--you mean other than sleep?! :) Ummmm, I am going to buy toddler tshirts for my appliques! And I have hoodies waiting on a chair to applique on this fall! :) And lots of new fabrics are on order. :) YAH!