Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crayon Notebooks!


Last year when I was opening a bazillion boxes of Crayola's so I could unwrap them and make chunky crayons from them, I kept most of the boxes. They were soooooo cute, and I could just see something adorable made with them. I put them in bags, threw them in my fabric closet, and mostly forgot about them (except when they'd fall on me!). Then this summer, I realized that my friend Patricia makes little notebooks out of recycled boxes and cards. I offered the crayon boxes to her to make and sell--but she had a better plan. She wanted to make the notebooks for me, and I would make some baby stuff for her. Fair enough! I cut all the boxes and shipped them to her--and these are the ADORABLE little notebooks I received in the mail today! YAH! I haven't shown them to Bug or Monster yet--they are going to go nuts! I already snatched one to write all my orders in--so I can flip back and forth and keep everything in chronological order. So happy!

So go, check out Patricia's shops:
(and my fave--yummy, yummy tea!)

:) MonsterBug Blankets

3 comments:

Sue Runyon said...

Those are awesome!

Very Verdant said...

I remember you saying something about these. They turned out so cute. Yeah, the kids are going to love those!

Alexa said...

Very clever idea...