Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm OPEN!


My shops are BOTH open, and I am THRILLED!!!! YAH!!!

I had an order this week for some of my Valentine Chunky Crayons, individually wrapped for a classroom. And I realized it may be wise to list these regularly--classroom favors! Beats moms having to buy a mold, buy bags, buy shredded paper or pretty ribbons, pay full price for enough crayons, then spend an eternity trying to unwrap all those crayons! whew! Someone else can do it--namely, ME! (I also have two helpers--Monster and Bug love to help--as long as their attention spans last!)

I guess it was a wise choice, as I've already had a bite! YAH!

So I am back--whew! Below are links to my shop!



:) MonsterBug Blankets

2 comments:

laura evans/photography said...

awesome stuff chica ... yay excited for you!

PaperOnParade said...

Hello! I've awarded you with the blogger Sunshine award...take a look...http://paperonparade.blogspot.com/2010/02/blogger-sunshine-award.html