Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MonsterBug Blankets' new Spot

I moved from the bookshelf at The Old Ice House to sharing a spot with one of the other vendors. She has the floor space, and I have the wall. My space is about double what it was in the bookshelf! Currently, I am borrowing a table from the owner, but in the back of my car are two white bookshelves that need putting together--so I can display my things a bit better. I was REALLY wanting white, square cubbies for this area--but the price was higher than I was willing to spend--plus the cubbies were over 41" tall--and the bottom of the wire grid on the wall is 39" from the ground--and you can see how much my onesies and T's hang below that! I can't believe most of this stuff was crammed onto one bookshelf!

Anyway, thought I'd show off my space--I know it's just a little place, but to me it's wonderful! ;) I don't have the time or energy needed to pour myself into a little handmade boutique--though after wandering through two gift boutiques yesterday, I was wishing there was a sweet, handmade place to visit! Ugh, I am forever spoiled for handmade!!!!

:) MonsterBug Blankets

7 comments:

LilacAve said...

I love it!

JrzyGirlPhotography said...

Wow! That is well stocked and look great! Congrats and I love it!

nikid said...

How nice! It is wonderful to see your products hanging there!!

Very Verdant said...

Love your new space!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen--this is Jan :-) Your space is great! You do wonderful work! :-)

MonsterBug Blankets said...

Thanks, guys! I love selling there--the owner is wonderful, and so is her mom! And the other vendors are so helpful! ;)

Beth said...

That looks awesome!!!! You've been so busy.