Thursday, July 22, 2010

Horsies....

These horsies are for a birthday girl! :) She loves blue. And she will definitely have a larger Tshirt than this 3-6 month onesie--hahaha--but this is the correct color for her shirt, and the only size I have on hand for now! ;) I wonder which one will be her favorite???? I always try to guess when I do custom orders.... Which would YOU choose--especially if you were an almost 5 yr old girl?

Oh, and please excuse the inside shots. There is NO WAY I'm taking pics outside today! deep south + the end of July = a raging furnace!

:) MonsterBug Blankets
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

2 comments:

Essentials by Sondra said...

I like #7 and #10 if it were for me...lol

Very Verdant said...

Wow!!! Girl you are so busy! Love these. I really like the mane on #7and think it would be a great addition to #17. Those are my two faves!