Monday, August 2, 2010

working, working, working....


My long sleeved tshirts and onesies arrived last week, so I need to work hard and get long sleeved shirts listed in my shop! I have a few, but need to add more!

I finally started in on a pile of bibs and burp cloths I cut and pinned sometime in or before May. I sat this morning and sewed and sewed and sewed. At some point, I'm going to need to trim and flip all of those! But it was nice to just zoom through them all. And soon, I'll photo them and list away! There is still a hefty stack of bibs and burp cloths that need pinned to chenille. A bunch of them are Alabama and Auburn--for the local folks!

And my dear friend Sonja, of Very Verdant, reminded me this morning that I need to be on the ball with fall items....sigh....it's going to be 100 today--HOW am I supposed to think of fall on a day like today? ;) I somehow need to think of pumpkins and such....

So, that is the beginning of my week. :) Hope yours is wonderful!

:) MonsterBug Blankets

No comments: